The following organisations are among Anton Le Mair’s clients and project partners:
- Cambridge University Press (UK/US)
- Cope-Dimensional Insight (NL)
- Danone (FR)
- ETL Associates (US)
- European Association of Urology EAU (NL)
- European Cystic Fibrosis Society (DK)
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (B)
- European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (NL)
- Fonds voor Psychische Gezondheid – Ambassadeurs (NL)
- Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica FCRB (ES)
- Highland Data (F/UK)
- Highland Lakes Country Club (US)
- John Wiley & Sons (US/UK)
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (UK)
- Kenes Group (IL/NL/SG)
- Marathon (NL)
- MedConnect (DE)
- Novartis (CH)
- OVID (US)
- Pleiade Management & Consultancy (NL)
- Reed Elsevier (NL/US)
- Singapore Health Board (SG)
- Smile-Hippo (NL)
- World Federation of Hemophilia (CA)
- World Gastroenterology Organization (US)
- World Organisation of Digestive Endoscopy OMED (US)
In partnership with Highland Data a very experienced organization of academically (medically) trained information experts has been formed. We have a long track record of working with many large and smaller clients for the customized process from needs assessment, idea generation, implementation to production and update management.
For our medical guideline production services we organize and manage the expert review teams, research & review the medical literature, produce first draft versions, initiate, gather, and process feedback, communicate between team and committee chairs, and guide and streamline the publication processes.
This approach delivers simple & compact results for straightforward communication & sharing of knowledge. We focus on truly useful and easy to implement recommendations for clinicians worldwide.
With our production model important benefits are achieved: relatively short throughput times, transparent process & structure, predictable cost-savings, efficient use of expert’s time & knowledge, a sound balance between medical evidence and the reality of clinical practice , resource-sensitive global guidelines, easy to maintain ‘living’ documents, and greater visibility for a society or association and a higher impact for your society publications
My medical degree in combination with information management training, scientific publishing experience, medical communication & education, and projects in an international business environment resulted in several strong product development projects.
Methodology: needs clarification, information gathering, problem translation, options & paths, goal & target, action plan & implementation
Strengths: quick understanding & open minded – rational & creative – personal & sympathetic
Skills: enduser needs assessment, software functionality, content requirements, SCRUM software development, enduser/developer liaison, creative solutions development
Anton Le Mair’s track record of content development services for medical organizations and their intermediates include: database creation & updates, protocols & guidelines, evidence reviews, literature searches & alerts, patient information, conference topic selection & scientific programs, and CME content.
- Search & Retrieval of relevant content from all available online sources
- Selection, Capture, and Custom Editing & Information Tagging of selected content
- Review of Clinical Trials and Published Evidence
- Manuscript draft & Expert Team review.
Some of our larger contracts cover the content development for medical education and training purposes, converting and linking medical practice guidelines to CME content; this is based on our proven expert team-based process.
Content services developed for customers have satisfied needs such as: CPD needs assessments, literature database development, practice guideline production, and clinical trial trails.