Article 1 – General
1.1. These general terms and conditions, officially known as ‘the General Terms and Conditions’ apply to all offers and/or quotations and/or assignments and/or agreements pertaining to the carrying out of consulting, hereinafter to be referred to as ‘the Assignment’, issued or accepted by Anton Le Mair Consulting, hereinafter to be referred to as ‘the Agency’, and the (potential) client, hereinafter to be referred to as ‘the Client’. Continue reading
Almost any question, task, or challenge can be tackled through a customized consulting process, which usually includes: needs assessment & clarification, information gathering, solution finding, goals & targets, options & paths, action plan, and implementation, production or project management.
Available skills and strengths to produce excellent results are based on a medical degree, information management training, more than 20 years experience in Europe and USA in scientific & medical publishing and product & business development.
- Medical information has a central place in my work. This is not patient-related but rather dealing with all aspects of scientific medical information: research, publishing, education, communication between medical professionals.
- My clients are organizations that use, produce, collect, or exploit medical information. Examples are: professional medical societies or associations, scientific publishers, pharmaceutical companies, and medical congress organizers.
- The people I typically work with are responsible for medical guidelines or protocols, evidence based medicine, continued medical education (CME) or professional development (CPD).
The following organisations are among Anton Le Mair’s clients and project partners:
- Cambridge University Press (UK/US)
- Cope-Dimensional Insight (NL)
- Danone (FR)
- ETL Associates (US)
- European Association of Urology EAU (NL)
- European Cystic Fibrosis Society (DK)
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (B)
- European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (NL)
- Fonds voor Psychische Gezondheid – Ambassadeurs (NL)
- Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica FCRB (ES)
- Highland Data (F/UK)
- Highland Lakes Country Club (US)
- John Wiley & Sons (US/UK)
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (UK)
- Kenes Group (IL/NL/SG)
- Marathon (NL)
- MedConnect (DE)
- Novartis (CH)
- OVID (US)
- Pleiade Management & Consultancy (NL)
- Reed Elsevier (NL/US)
- Singapore Health Board (SG)
- Smile-Hippo (NL)
- World Federation of Hemophilia (CA)
- World Gastroenterology Organization (US)
- World Organisation of Digestive Endoscopy OMED (US)